Create, heal, and grow with us this year.
The path of healing is the path of self love.
This is our motto here at Light The Path, because we believe that each person must create their own path of healing. While healing emotional wounds is a lifelong process, that path leads to greater understanding of ourselves, which then leads to greater love of our core selves.
A new healing resource for anyone looking to amplify emotional healing through creativity. Art, photography, and scrapbooking are incredible tools available to you at any time. These tools serve as meditation practice, grounding practice, and help you feel validated and affirmed even when life seems a bit chaotic. Click the green button below to find out how to join this dynamic workshop!
We are each on an incredible emotional journey. Life itself is the combination of experiences, sensations, and observations. Light The Path is a year-long workshop designed specifically for those creatives who know that their creativity plays an important part in their emotional health. Through this project you will be able to connect with other creatives who are also deeply invested in expressing themselves creatively in order to heal! You will explore common themes that humans experience, and will discover an amazing truth: everything you need to heal is already within you. You will practice the making of art, photos, and scrapbook layouts presented in tangible form. At the end of the year, you will be able to hold in your hands a documentation of what this portion of your emotional journey has looked like for you. You will document significant moments along the way, and will find unique ways to fall in love with your own unique, creative, survivor strong, authentic self.
Join me on this incredible, year long journey of art, photography, and memory keeping.
How do I sign up?
You will have several opportunities to access this amazing workshop in ways that suit your schedule and budget.
- Pay for a one time membership fee, which provides you with full access to the exclusive digital suites for 12 full months. At the end of the year, you will have a full documentation of major milestones throughout your healing journey. You retain access to your digital suites for as long as you like.
- Monthly payments that will automatically be deducted from your account each month. You may cancel your subscription at any time. This is a great option if you would like to “try it out!” You retain access to the suites you have purchased for as long as you wish.
What is included in the Light The Path Workshop?
Each month you will receive a thoughtfully curated digital suite that will provide inspiring opportunities for you to express yourself creatively as you heal. Each suite includes the following:
- Inspirational chat video with your hostess, Theresa Moxley, who will present this month’s theme and concepts.
- Art meditation practice with full instructional video and ways to personalize your own work.
- Photography exercise to encourage you to view the world around you as a visual and textural experience.
- Custom designed digital scrapbooking products created by leading scrapbook designers, including Amy Tan, Elif Sahin, Krista Sahlin, Allison Pennington, ColorCast Designs, Neftali Zambrano, Theresa Moxley of Larkindesign, and others. These digital product collections are designed specifically for survivors and are exclusive to this workshop.
- Scrapbooking prompt to inspire you to document your journey through each month.
- Opportunities to reflect, ponder, and affirm your healing journey, no matter what that looks like.
Coming Monthly Themes
- January Document where we are in this moment in time
- February Five senses
- March The people, places and things that bring us joy
- April Biggest fear, biggest challenge, biggest sadness
- May Things I need to hear
- June Focus on one empowering and beautiful thing about yourself
- July What would you tell your younger self?
- August What would you tell your future self?
- September Personal timeline
- October One photo from the past, one from the present
- November One way grief has changed you
- December End of year check in | who we are in this moment in time
This workshop is not a substitute and should not be used in place of professional therapy. It is a resource that can enhance existing therapy strategies but we always recommend working with a professional who can work with you on your healing progress in a safe practice.