In My Pocket Memory Keeping Class | Kids Album Edition Pre-Order
Beginning September 19, 2019, we will walk through each lesson of this class on a weekly basis. You will receive an invitation to sign up for weekly emails from Theresa sharing her personal take-aways from each lesson, one email and one lesson per week for 5 weeks. Secure your spot now in this learning adventure!
Upon check-out you will receive a confirmation email that guarantees your spot in the classroom! You will also receive access to all the class content as they become available and will retain access for as long as you wish. There are FOUR process videos included in each module, plus chat videos and other instructional videos that are exclusive to this class. You also receive a workbook that is able to be printed so you can take it with you that will help you think through some of the concepts in this class, plus you will develop your own solid album plan!
Sign up today to get going with your Kids’ Scrapbook Albums!
Look, I get it. You have dreams about sending your kids off one day with an album (a set of albums maybe?) that document their own personal life. This might have been the one dream that got you into the scrapbooking hobby to begin with! And maybe you have a bunch of layouts completed already. It’s possible you haven’t even begun and you feel this invisible deadline getting closer and closer! You feel panicked, even, thinking about trying to pull their albums together!
Well, let’s do something about that!!! Together in this classroom we will develop a solid album plan with all the best ideas of what layouts to include, so you have a game plan for your kids albums. Then we are going to develop some game strategies to stay inspired so that every time you want to create, you know you are working towards that goal of having completed albums! These album strategies will be focused on the school years, which in the US means Kindergarten through 12th Grade. However, I believe my album strategy can be applied to any album you are creating, just ask members of the other In My Pocket classes!
I hope you will join me on this fun adventure!
Each module contains:
- At least one chat video plus 4 process videos, plus other instructional videos per module. I estimate 30 videos for this class.
- A printable workbook in PDF format.
- As a thank you, you also receive six digital collections for free in the Larkindesign Shop! These are the digital collections I designed in 2018 and are offered in each of the In My Pocket classes.
- Access to the IMP Facebook Group.
- Support from me at any time, via email. I want you to feel accomplished in your memory keeping and would LOVE to hear from you! Inbox me!
- Also in this class, I have invited five amazingly talented Guest Contributors to share their album approaches and inspirational layouts with you so you can see how others are tackling this most important project!
See you in the classroom!!!
Purchase now to guarantee your spot in this special offer!
What are others saying about this class? I always appreciate your feedback and welcome your comments, questions, and love.
Theresa. WOW. The work and time you’ve put into this!!! WOW! – Roxanne Rawls
…She is so down-to-earth, smart, and a really talented artist and designer who talks about her process and is totally inspirational. She’s a good place to start if you’re just starting this journey (and side note: she gets bonus points in my book for talking about her life, sometimes easy, sometimes hard. She’s real life. So refreshing.) – Alyssa Smith, Knowinglola.com