Uncomplicate your memory keeping with this easy to use Photoshop Action!
Print-To-Pocket Actions are designed to allow you to easily design your hybrid pocket page layouts by dragging and dropping your photos into the Foundation Template, and then breaking apart your layout to save your photos and journaling cards into 4×6 printable images.
Actions are a series of steps loaded and saved to Photoshop that allow you to speed up your memory keeping process. This Action specifically divides up a full two-page pocket spread to make it easier to design and then print your layout. This Action will divide and save your layout into (12) 4×6 named photos.
Print-To-Pocket Actions help you uncomplicate your memory keeping in all these ways:
- Easily view and design your 12×24 pocket page layout, as you add photos, journal cards, and journaling to the pre-designed Foundation Template.
- Use Action with digital photos and scrapbook collections to create hybrid layouts quickly.
- Add borders to your photos, or save and print without.
- Save you time in your scrapbook process.
- Limited Photoshop skills are ok. Can be used with Photoshop Elements (although I cannot guarantee versions 6-10) and Photoshop CC. Compatible with PC and MAC.
As a bonus!!!!! Receive the Larkindesign Brighten-Sharpen-Resize Action to easily edit your photos in Photoshop before you bring them into your Foundation Template! File included in download.[left] [/left][right] [/right]