In My Pocket Memory Keeping Classes | Kids Volume 02
Pre-order now!!! Upon check-out you will receive confirmation of your spot in the classroom. Class begins October 30, 2020 and will run for three weeks, until November 12, 2020. Each week you will receive access to 7 process videos via an email.
You will be able to go through the class content at your own pace and will retain access for as long as you wish. This class is a bit different than previous In My Pocket classes. This class includes 20 instructional and process videos, along with five incredible Guest Contributors who will offer their approach to their theme park projects plus tons of inspiration. You also receive a workbook that is able to be printed so you can take it with you that will help you think through some of the concepts in this class.
Sign up today to get going with your Kids Scrapbook Albums!
This class is the perfect companion to In My Pocket Kids Album Edition! We will continue providing incredible layout inspiration plus updates on the strategies Theresa uses in albums for her children. You will walk away with everything you need to organize, plan, and complete your albums for your children!
Well, let’s do something about that!!! Together in this classroom we will start with downloading your photos and organizing them in a way that helps you decide the photos and layouts you are going to create. Say what? Oh yes, how you download and organize your photos as soon as you come home – or today! – can make the biggest difference in how you plan your album! We are going to start there, but that is only the beginning. Also included are process videos and other instructional videos to inspire you!
I hope you will join me on this fun adventure!
What this class includes:
- There are 20 total videos included in this class plus a bonus video! Inspiration videos will be taken from Addison, Nick, Emberlynn, and Natalie’s albums, with a specific focus for each class module.
- A printable workbook in PDF format.
- Organization tips to help you plan and execute your album, layout by layout.
- Lots and lots of inspiration for how to deal with the special challenges that come from scrapbooking your kids lives, such as how to journal on your pages, how to make product choices, how to use up your products, and how to use patterned paper and mixed media!
- Access to the IMP Facebook Group.
- Support from me at any time, via email. I want you to feel accomplished in your memory keeping and would LOVE to hear from you! Inbox me!
- Also in this class, I have invited five amazingly talented Guest Contributors to share their album approaches and inspirational layouts with you so you can see how others are tackling this most important project!
Climb on board, our boarding passes expire in just a few days! Pre-order remains open until class begins, but don’t worry. You can sign up at any time! Looking for a discount code? Be sure to click on the button below to sign up for our email, and on June 11th we will send out the exclusive code to your inbox.