In My Pocket Memory Keeping Classes | Theme Parks Edition
Sign up today!!! Upon check-out you will receive confirmation of your order. Your class will then show in your My Classes page once you log in. Class is self paced!
You will be able to go through the class content and will retain access for as long as you wish. This class is a bit different than previous In My Pocket classes. This class includes 20 instructional and process videos, along with five incredible Guest Contributors who will offer their approach to their theme park projects plus tons of inspiration. You also receive a workbook that is able to be printed so you can take it with you that will help you think through some of the concepts in this class.
Sign up today to get going with your vacation Scrapbook Albums!
You know you have all those AMAZING vacation photos stacked up in the closet, or maybe they are just dumped in a folder somewhere on your back-up drive. Am I right? And you know you really WANT to make the most special album ever, but every time you think about it you feel a sense of dread. Or overwhelm. Or who in heck knows what all those feelings are? Either way, you don’t know where to start or how to make heads or tails, so the photos just sit there.
Well, let’s do something about that!!! Together in this classroom we will start with downloading your photos and organizing them in a way that helps you decide the photos and layouts you are going to create. Say what? Oh yes, how you download and organize your photos as soon as you come home – or today! – can make the biggest difference in how you plan your album! We are going to start there, but that is only the beginning. Also included are process videos and other instructional videos to inspire you!
I hope you will join me on this fun adventure!
What this class includes:
- There are 20 total videos included in this class plus a bonus video from the parks! We will document SIX FLORIDA THEME PARKS throughout this class, including Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and others, along with Universal Studio and Universal Studio Islands of Adventure!
- A printable workbook in PDF format.
- Organization tips to help you plan and execute your album, layout by layout.
- Lots and lots of inspiration for how to deal with the special challenges that come from park scrapbooking, such as how to document park rides, how to include events with very few photos, how to incorporate photos from your Memory Maker photos!
- As a thank you, you also receive an amazing digital collection inspired by my recent visit with Minnie Mouse, who, by the way, is such a darling class act!
- Access to the IMP Facebook Group.
- Support from me at any time, via email. I want you to feel accomplished in your memory keeping and would LOVE to hear from you! Inbox me!
- Also in this class, I have invited five amazingly talented Guest Contributors to share their album approaches and inspirational layouts with you so you can see how others are tackling this most important project!
Learn more about our talented Guest Contributors here: In My Pocket Theme Park Edition Guest Contributors.
Grab your ears, climb on board, grab your boarding passes! You will not want to miss this magical adventure in scrapbooking! See you in the classroom!
There are no reviews yet.