And now an added BONUS – receive access to all my digital product collections FREE!!!!
With the purchase of either In My Pocket Memory Keeping Volume 01 or 02 OR the bundle, you receive access to the Larkindesign Digital Collections for FREE. This offer is good for the current digital collections in the shop.
This class is designed for you if:
- you find yourself overwhelmed with weekly (or monthly!) scrapbook layouts.
- you find yourself overwhelmed with product choices: page protectors, kit products, traditional scrapbooking products.
- you feel overwhelmed by selecting and printing your photos.
- you know there are lots of ways to document your life, but which one is right for you?
- you don’t know where to start.
- you frequently feel disappointed because your layouts don’t look like someone else’s.
- you wish you had a system that you could repeat over and over again that was fun, not complicated, and made you feel proud to share!
Sign up now for In My Pocket Memory Keeping Class Volume 02!!!
Class is now in session. When you purchase your spot in the class, you will receive a confirmation email with Log-in to access the class. There are 10 lessons in all. You can join the class at any time! This class is self-paced, which means you are free to view the class pages and videos any time that is convenient for you.
Each lesson contains:
- At least one chat video plus 2 process videos, plus other instructional videos per lesson. There are 38 total videos for this class.
- A printable workbook in PDF format.
- Free printable journal cards designed by me to use in your own projects as a thank you! You also receive up to twelve current digital collections for free in the Larkindesign Shop!
- Access to the IMP Facebook Group.
- Support from me at any time, via email. I want you to feel accomplished in your memory keeping and would LOVE to hear from you! Inbox me!
This is the full class content, 10 lessons plus the Introduction!
See you in the classroom!!!
This class is a comprehensive journey through three of my personal Pocket Page albums where I talk about three different approaches to our family albums. There is not one single way to document your life, and this class is designed to show you several different ways so you can decide for yourself what method works for you. There is not a one size fits all approach to pocket page albums, but in this class I show three different approaches to you can try different ways and work out your own way of doing things.
Of course, the In My Pocket classes include tons of process videos, two in each lesson. So even if you are confident and happy with your current album process, you will love following along with me on this class journey. Thank you so much for joining me!